About Me!

 Hi there my name is Carter Stone. Currently I am a third year at OSU and Linn Benton and I am majoring in accounting. As of right now I am involved in greek life at OSU in a fraternity. 

If you were to know one thing about me is that I am a very friendly and social person. I love to meet new people and have a good time with whatever I am doing. The main thing that I am currently most interested in concerning marketing is to learn more about the trends of how it all works in the real world and to get a better understanding of the process to be successful. I hope that the knowledge I learn from this course will better set me up for a future I will be happy and successful in going forward.

In the recent years, I have always been super interested in basketball and just playing non-competitively with my friends and having a good all around time. I like being outdoors and being out in the sun but as long as I am along side people that I am close to I know it will be a fun time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening - Recent Celsius Energy Drink News

Marketing in the News - Hennessy's New Cocktail Campaign